查看: 1063|回复: 0

[转贴] [我哥哥的妻子][720P版HD-MKV/1.2G][韩语][2016最新韩国R级剧情]

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-7-1 10:26:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Directed by Lee Dol (이돌)
•Drama •Melodrama •Romance
74min | Release date in South Korea : 2016
Synopsis
I had a pension near Seoul. My husband who was in fashion traveled alot. The furnace had been fixed but that only lasted a day. The repairman was rude so there was a fight. My husband is away but the furnace is broken again. I called the headquarters to send another repairman but the rude one came back. We were arguing about the bill when the repairman forced himself onto me at the table.
I couldn't call the police, I couldn't tell my husband. My husband says there was a robber in the neighborhood. He said I was in danger by myself so he put out an ad to rent out the first floor of our building. The new tenant was the repairman. He sang a weird song all day. My husband who was away called every day but I was still nervous. The repairman sang for 3 days. I didn't like it.
I was walking when the repairman pushed me inside a shed. He smiled. I liked the sex that I didn't want with the repairman. My husband came back but I missed the repairman. The repairman and my husband got along well and one day when my husband got drunk and fell asleep the repairman came close to me, singing...

http://1pan.cc/file-763910.html
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|BT神话论坛 ( 沪ICP备09074267号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 21:27 , Processed in 0.074356 second(s), 19 queries .